Best Practices
From: Sanna McKim (sannamainecohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 05:55:55 -0700 (PDT)
Some of us in our community have talked about putting time into collecting Best
Practices and championing an effort to keep it updated and easy to contribute
to. Maybe even figure out a way to rank what works best. How might this be
assessed? Indicated by a long waiting list of people wanting to get into the
community? Number of meals a week? High participation in getting the work done?
Low chronic conflict? I'm not sure.

If anyone knows other people around the country who are interested in an effort
like this, maybe it doesn't have to be a FT paid employee, but a well-organized
volunteer effort with some savvy technical folks involved? I'd be interested in
taking this idea, anyway, and seeing how we can improve sharing with each other
what works.

Sanna McKim
Belfast Cohousing & Ecovillage