Re: Common meals - mandatory participation?
From: Catya Belfer (catyapobox.com)
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 10:22:17 -0700 (PDT)
My concern with a mandatory system would be things like invisible
disabilities.

For example, cooking works for me less the occasional heavy pot of water.
 Cleanup with its racks of dishes is only something I can do without
consequence on good days, and good days are not terribly predictable.

If I weren't a cook, and I had a mandatory system, it would tie me in
knots, because hey, guess what: dealing with invisible disability is hard.

     - cat

Catya Belfer   -  www.catya.org
Cohousing in MA - www.mosaic-commons.org