Re: Common meals - mandatory participation?
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2014 05:37:06 -0700 (PDT)
Below are TWO rejected messages
I suspect this topic was crossposted to the
silversagevillage mailing list and these replies came
from there but cohousing-L was a recipient as well.

Fred, listserv manager, http://justcomm.org

Clyde Rae Jolie-Ashe
Re: [C-L]_ Common meals - mandatory participation?

Very articulate, Margaret.

I deeply love the informality of the potlucks.

cr

Henry Kroll is the author of the message below.  It was posted by
This appears to be a reply to Clyde's post above.

Subject: Well Said, Margaret ...

Clearly our community dinners are the most successful regular activity
at Silver Sage and enjoyed by all members as far as I can tell.

Let's not mess with success !

Henry