Re: Subject: Common meals - mandatory participation?
From: Richart Keller (richart.kellergmail.com)
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 07:01:53 -0700 (PDT)
I suspect that Great Oaks approach reflects that of most cohousing
communities.

In the larger picture, Sharon V's wise observation about the "homogeneity
of diversity" and its inherent oxymoron nature offers "food for thought"
with respect to larger issues facing cohousing as it seeks a place in an
increasingly diverse society.

Rick

Rick Keller
Pioneer Valley Cohousing