Re: Common meals - mandatory participation?
From: Mariana Almeida (missmgrrlyahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 15:46:37 -0700 (PDT)
Pat,

I have looked at all the threads, but I didn't find the reasons for this:
we learned, to the surprise of most of us, that for members of two or three
households participating in the program is painful, if not traumatic, whether
as members of cook teams or eating at common meal

What are they finding painful and traumatic. Will these problems actually
solving by making cooking and attendance mandatory? Otherwise you're just
asking them to "power through" the painful, traumatic nature of the problem.

Can you shed any light on this?

Mariana
Berkeley Coho, Calif