Best Practices - A document existing on Coho/US website
From: Laura Fitch (lfitchkrausfitch.com)
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 13:16:25 -0700 (PDT)
I know it is somewhat out of date (2011), but Coho/US did create "Useful
Documents" as a resource for viewing systems and policies from many existing
communities (link below). We made a conscious decision NOT to evaluate
policies, just to include a range of them.

I would love someone (a team) to update it!!!  I even have a small folder of
policies to include in the next draft.  I have sent this link and document
to many people since them, but have not heard back about its usefulness.

http://www.cohousing.org/useful_documents

Laura Fitch, AIA, LEED BD+C
Kraus Fitch Architects, Inc.
413-549-5799