Re: Best Practices - A document existing on Coho/US website
From: Jerry McIntire (jerry.mcintiregmail.com)
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 10:22:19 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Laura,

The collection of policies on cohousing.org has been helpful to us as we're
forming. We haven't decided on policies yet because we want to have more
members involved in those decisions, but we have talked about several
policy/agreement areas and will continue to do so. We're glad they are
there and would welcome more. I contributed in a small way to the editing
of the existing collection. I would volunteer again, but we are in the
throes of marketing and "getting it built."

Jerry

--
Jerry McIntire
Stone's Throw Ecovillage, in the heart of Wisconsin's beautiful Driftless