Re: Guest Rooms for Caregivers
From: Kay Wilson Fisk (kwilsonfiskcomcast.net)
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 11:00:00 -0700 (PDT)
We decided not to build any guest rooms, but we have two families
who are happy to have community guests stay in their personal
guest rooms as long as it fits into their schedules.

We have one elderly resident who has a three bedroom apartment.
Until recently she had a caregiver who stayed in one of her
upstairs bedrooms. After a recent downturn in her health, the
caregiver moved out, and she has hospice caregivers that come to
her home. It seems to be an ideal situation. She is very happy to
be in her own home, and seems to be doing very well.

Kay
Meadow Wood Cohousing