Re: Guest Rooms for Caregivers
From: Patricia Lautner (lautnerpjpcohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 12:48:13 -0700 (PDT)
To add to the question:  I could imagine that a 55+ community might
consider subsidizing a studio or 1 bedroom apartment to be used for a
permanent live-in home help person.  Does anyone know if there are any
communities doing - or planning to do something like this?

Patti Lautner
JPCohousing - Boston
www.communitasdevelopment.com