Re: Guest Rooms for Caregivers
From: Beth Baker (bethbakerstarpower.net)
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 11:05:12 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you so much--this is just the kind of example I was looking for.

Beth

Beth Baker
12 Sherman Avenue
Takoma Park, MD 20912
(301)270-8969 (office)
(301)537-1597 (cell)
bethbaker [at] starpower.net
www.bethbaker.net
Facebook.com/withhelpfromourfriends

Author, With a Little Help from Our Friends--Creating Community as We Grow
Older (Vanderbilt University Press, May 2014)

Available through your local bookstore:
Or from other booksellers
Powell's
Amazon