Re: Subject: Common meals - mandatory participation?
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014 11:15:36 -0700 (PDT)
I'm one who wrote in to say we have a voluntary system, but I wasn't trying
to denigrate a mandatory system. I sometimes wish we had some kind of
requirement for participation, but two of our founding members were
completely opposed to mandating anything and we deferred to them. Both have
since moved away so I can't debate it with them at this stage, but we still
have that attitude as a legacy.
    Muriel