Re: Subject: Common meals - mandatory participation?
From: Kay Wilson Fisk (kwilsonfiskcomcast.net)
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014 14:31:43 -0700 (PDT)
I was another who expressed discomfort with the idea of a
mandatory meal program. In our case, we tried it, and it fizzled.
However after reading the positive responses where these programs
are working well, I can appreciate both sides of the issue. It
sounds like the key to success may be when cooking/cleaning is
mandatory but eating isn't.
Kay