Re: Best Practices - A document existing on Coho/US website
From: Susan Adams (sadams430gmail.com)
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 14:26:20 -0700 (PDT)
Laura,
I have found this document to be extremely useful.  Our community has just
entered our design phase, and we are trying to at least establish the
values on which our various policies will be based.  It has been so useful
to read other communities actual policies, particularly membership, pet,
rental, and participation.  I would be happy to help keep it up to date in
anyway that I can.  I have also visited a number of cohousing websites and
have downloaded every "manual" that I can find...and ongoing project.  My
hope is to eventually index my collection.

Thanks.

Susan