Re: Best Practices - A document existing on Coho/US website
From: Laura Fitch (lfitchkrausfitch.com)
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 18:58:59 -0700 (PDT)
Susan,
Wow, so glad it was useful!!  And I am thrilled at the prospect of someone
gathering more policies for sharing.  It is important to get releases as
you gather policies...not necessarily formal ones, just an email okay that
they can bea dded to a document thatwillbe available for others.
What community are you developing?
Best, Laura