Re: number of cohousing communities in the U.S.?
From: Alice Alexander (alicecohousgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 06:09:03 -0700 (PDT)
Yes, thank you to Fred for compiling, and I echo his good comments. Coho/US
is dependent on self reporting by communities, and I am fairly certain that
several listings are not up to date. Ideally we could engage a volunteer
researcher to ensure accurate reporting, and Coho/US could annually report
data. I've been recruiting for such a volunteer; if folks have
recommendations or would like to take this on, please reply to me! Many
thanks.
Alice Alexander, Coho/US Executive Director

On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 9:30 AM, Sharon Villines <sharon [at]
sharonvillines.com>