Re: Common meals - mandatory participation?
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 05:43:31 -0700 (PDT)
On Jul 31, 2014, at 7:33 PM, Pat Elliott <pdelliott43 [at] gmail.com> wrote:

> we learned, to the surprise of most of us, that for members of two or three
> households participating in the program is painful, if not traumatic, whether
> as members of cook teams or eating at common meals.

I can think of many reasons this might be true but I'm wondering specifically
what their reasons were.

(From reading these messages, I'm becoming more convinced that the work of
meals should be considered part of workshare whether people eat or not.)

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC