Re: Common meals - mandatory participation?
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 13:34:44 -0700 (PDT)
On Aug 21, 2014, at 11:58 AM, Diana Carroll <dianaecarroll [at] gmail.com>
wrote:

> Mosaic commons meal program is voluntary and we have 3-4 meals a week most
> weeks. I also think it's pretty popular.

From what you have read here, why do you think your program works and others
haven't been able to get i higher than one a week. We have many people who
would like more meals but it doesn't happen in a regular basis. We tend to have
one meal that a group self-organizes, and occasional celebrations of one kind
or another.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines