Tiny House Newsletter
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 12:15:46 -0700 (PDT)
I decided to send a link to the Whidbey. There are several pictures and I don't
know how they will come through on the list. This one looks more like an urban
house than many of the others which look like prairie houses.

The newsletter:

http://us5.campaign-archive1.com/?u=72ee9daa08c9bab48831f7f16&id=9925107e8a&e=62628beb12

The Whidbey photos:

http://www.tumbleweedhouses.com/blogs/tumbleweed/15106505-a-contemporary-riverfront-whidbey

With add-ons this one is two bedrooms and 960 sq ft, larger than many cohousing
units. It is fitted out with a side patio, front porch, radiant heating, full
basement, a walk in closet, etc. In Great Barrington, MA, it clocks in,
however, at an asking price of $429,000. Proving even a tiny house can be
developed to the maximum price. Upwards of a lot of money.

http://www.berkshirepropertyagents.com/for-sale/residential/ma/great-barrington/706/

Even without all the add-ons, it's a lovely floor plan.

More photos and free plans are available here:

http://www.tumbleweedhouses.com/products/whidbey

There is also a calculator to get some sense of the cost of building -- without
the granite countertops.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines