Re: Meals and Other Online Software
From: Karen Carlson (kcarlson2wisc.edu)
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 08:33:51 -0700 (PDT)
Our community website uses Drupal.  We have an on-line calendar and if you
click on a community meal, a screen pops up that will record name, number of
adults, children, veg, meat, gluten free, etc.--and will send you a reminder.
I don't want to underestimate the amount of work it takes to design, test,
maintain such a site--it comes out of someone's hide.

Karen Carlson
Arboretum Cohousing Community
Madison, Wi