Re: Meal Software
From: Beverly Jones Redekop (beverly.jones.redekopgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 09:00:22 -0700 (PDT)
Our meals are money-free,  so we just need scheduling and RSVPs.

Cooks pay for and/or grow their own ingredients;  the number of people in
the round sets the number of meals. (2 people cook for 40 people and get 20
meals in return or cook for 10 people and get 5).

Charging for ingredients doesn't acknowledge the time and effort of the
cooks.

Beverly Jones Redekop
(604) 823-7337

Sent from my phone. Please excuse typos and terseness (I aim for succinct
but occasionally go too far).