Re: Meal Software (Tom Smyth)
From: Sean Davey (seansonoracohousing.com)
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 04:33:54 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Tom,

I host sites for cohousing communities for free, more info at
http://zenlunatics.org/mosaic/index.htm
<http://zenlunatics.org/mosaic/index.htm>

There are many features to these sites, one of which is custom support for
different meal systems. There is a calendar for common meals that is used to
sign up to work and/or eat meals. It can be configured to allow sign up by
individual or by household, whichever your community uses. Budgets are
calculated for cooks using whatever system your community uses. And there’s a
full accounting system for tracking account balances and history, emailing
invoices, recording payments, etc.

Please let me know if you’d like more info.

best,
  sean