Re: Meals and Other Online Software
From: Ken Winter (kensunward.org)
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 13:10:48 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Karen ~

May I ask a favor?  Would you (or someone in your community who works with
Drupal) please join the "Cohousing Portals" forum at tinyurl.com/coportals,
and share your experience
​s​
(good and/or bad) with Drupal in the "Enabling Technologies for
Portal-Builders"
<http://cohousing-portals.1011783.n3.nabble.com/Enabling-Technologies-for-Portal-Builders-f4.html>
​ ​
​section ​
-
​ there's already a topic there on Drupal, and we need to harvest all the
experience we can find about these various website-building systems.

​~ Thanks!
~ Ken Winter, Sunward Cohousing​, Ann Arbor