Re: seeking suggestions on maintaining long-term hot tub use
From: Kathryn McCamant (kmccamantcohousingpartners.com)
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 08:07:02 -0700 (PDT)
We have a community hot tub, next to the pool, that meets all public
health requirements. We have a pool/hot tub committee that really keeps an
eye on it all...including daily testing for chemical balance.

Both get lots of use....kids love the hot tub, and because of it I am sure
we have the cleanest kids in the county. Personally, I love using it late
at nite, just before bed, and it feels like such a luxury...especially
since I'm not on that committee..... We've had the tub for 6 of our 8
years of living on site. The Pool was here from the start.

Katie
Nevada City Cohousing

--
Kathryn McCamant, President, Architect