Any Pittsburgh cohousing folks around this week?
From: Jessie Kome (jehakome.com)
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 16:31:34 -0700 (PDT)
Hi-

My husband and I will be in Pittsburgh for a few days this week and would be
happy to have a drink or a meal with the group trying to bring a cohousing
neighborhood into the world in Pittsburgh, PA. We’re serial cohousers -
1996-2002 with Eno Commons (Durham, NC) and 2002-present with Eastern Village
Cohousing (Silver Spring, MD). We will be staying in the North End.

If you’re out there, send an email by Wednesday afternoon and we will try to
connect.

-Jessie Handforth Kome
Eastern Village Cohousing
Silver Spring, MD
“Where our greater neighborhood just had its annual block party yesterday and
one of EVC’s kids did his first stand-up comedy routine to great applause."