Re: Any Pittsburgh cohousing folks around this week?
From: Alice Alexander (alicecohousgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 08:05:32 -0700 (PDT)
Jessie, thanks for the reach out! This past weekend at the Regional
Cohousing Conference in Boulder, we had a participant from Pittsburgh who
was keen on forming a group, but had not had success in traction - so
please reach out to her! I'm copying Alexandra Hope.
Alice Alexander, Coho/US Executive Director

        ALEXANDRAHOPEalexandrahope@mail.com616 OLYMPIA RDPITTSBURGHPA