Hellos and Goodbyes
From: Malcom Eva (malcolmm-eva.co.uk)
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 06:26:39 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all

Here at Springhill we have seen some movement this year in and out, and are
discussing the question of how best to greet newcomers and say farewell to
leavers.

I’d be interested to know how you do this in your established cohousing
communities - do you have any specific rituals/ceremonies to help people
arrive, and how do you mark people’s leaving, without making them
uncomfortable?  Are such rituals, where they exist, primarily for the
individuals concerned, or for the community as a whole?

I look forward to reading your experiences.

Best wishes

Malcolm