Fair Oaks EcoHousing receives unanimous approval from Design Review Committee
From: Marty Maskall (mmaskallpacbell.net)
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 10:46:09 -0700 (PDT)
We are very pleased to announce that the Fair Oaks EcoHousing project just
received "enthusiastic unanimous approval" from the Sacramento County Design
Review Advisory Committee on September 25, 2014, by a vote of 5 to 0.  The
next step will be the completion of the Staff Report and Environmental
Report.  We expect our project to be reviewed by the Sacramento County
Planning Commission in January 2015.  We hope to move in to our new homes in
summer 2016.

Fair Oaks EcoHousing will be a cohousing neighborhood of 30 homes in Fair
Oaks, 18 miles east of downtown Sacramento, California.  We are actively
seeking more members.  Please visit our website at
www.FairOaksEcoHousing.org

Marty Maskall, Future Resident