Re: listserve management
From: John Sechrest (sechrestgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 11:53:40 -0700 (PDT)
hi Muriel.

I am in Blacksburg for startup weekend this weekend. At Kent Square today.

I used used to run an internet service provider.

this is one of several problems that will come up.

essentially, you have to avoid the triggers for the filter. you can change
the list tool. or change the email server or build routes around filters.
all of which are a pain. FB is an alternative media, of which there are
several. G+, dedicated websites, etc are all possible. all require
community behavior change.

you may find problems later with your new list serve tool as the filters
adjust triggers.

one path is to host email for everyone.

local email could give you more control. but also more work. Google apps
for your domain can help with this.

no path is an easy one.