Re: listserve management
From: Sean Davey (seansonoracohousing.com)
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 18:00:12 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Muriel,

getting the email lists on the sites I host for communities to work with DMARC
has been a huge pain but I think I've got everything working finally. I'd be
happy to set up a site for your community for free even if you only use it for
email lists. The lists are archived and can be searched. If you'd like more
information, please see http://zenlunatics.org/mosaic/

best,
  sean