Re: CommonHouse Fridge?
From: R Philip Dowds (rpdowdscomcast.net)
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 05:54:05 -0700 (PDT)
Quite a few cohos seem to have gone the route of redundant residential
appliances:  Two stoves, two refrigerators, two dishwashers, etc, all of good
quality.  Total investment is about the same as for quality commercial
equipment, but these cohos are discovering advantages in appearance,
flexibility, and performance.

Hobart is famous for its commercial dishwashers, but for commercial
cooler/freezers, it has a lot of competition.  Which raises a question:  Do you
need freezer capacity in your common kitchen?  (The answer is not obvious …)

RPD