info re: CommonHouse Fridge? (Ruth Hirsch)
From: heidinys (heidinysearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 09:08:23 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you so much for the question about a freezer.   Thought I'd composed the
right note,    but missed that one.
We have a stand alone full size upright freezer.  It gets a fair amt of use.
Various households use it for their own storage.

What we currently have, the commercial fridge has no freezer space.   I'll
paste in original query:

> Hi,
>
> We are going to have to replace our venerable commercial fridge (bought used
> 1997, approx.)
> We are deciding between two household refrigerators and a commercial one.
We have a free standing upright freezer, so need no additional freezer.
However we do not have an ice maker.  We've never actually wanted one.  Once or
twice a year someone buys a bag of ice for an event.  SO far that is it.  But a
question to raise.