Re: CommonHouse Fridge?
From: Jenny Guy (jenstermeistergmail.com)
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 15:43:16 -0700 (PDT)
There will always be something on the bottom that's hard to clean, either
the freezer or the bottom of the fridge. I prefer to have the freezer on
the bottom, for easier access to the fridge, which I use more often.
Jenny
Kingfisher cohousing on Brookdale, Oakland Calif.

wrote:

> > Have you residential fridges?
>
> We have a residential fridge. One piece of advice -- don't get a bottom
freezer. No one wants to clean it. You have to sit on the floor, which is
hard because you also have to get up to dump water or get something or the
other. Or stand on your head. Equally undesirable. Freezer on the top or
side-by-side.