Re: CommonHouse Fridge?
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 17:20:25 -0700 (PDT)
On Oct 7, 2014, at 6:43 PM, Jenny Guy <jenstermeister [at] gmail.com> wrote:

> There will always be something on the bottom that's hard to clean, either
> the freezer or the bottom of the fridge. I prefer to have the freezer on
> the bottom, for easier access to the fridge, which I use more often.

If there are shelves above the bottom floor, you can see through them. When the
distance is 3 feet to the back of the freezer, and the freezer is less than 28
inches above the floor, it's hard to see. And it's dark. No one notices that
there is a problem back there.

It's like looking under a three foot wide chair in a corner in the dark. No one
does that.

Some bottom freezers are in a drawer that pulls out. That would be more
convenient.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines