Re: Quickbooks online and bank integration?
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 12:02:08 -0700 (PDT)
On Oct 15, 2014, at 5:00 PM, R.P. Aditya <aditya [at] grot.org> wrote:

> Does your community use Quickbooks online with bank integration (for
> reconciling at the very least)?

My community hires a management company to do our finances and they send
reports at the end of the month.

I use FreshBooks which I like much better than QuickBooks. It's much more use
friendly. And its new so it isn't stuck with the clunky Quickbooks standard
features that long time users are familiar with. It's fresh.

This is a comparison between the two. i would add that "accountants like
Quickbooks" is a revealing description. And the comparison chart is a bit
misleading because FreshBooks has several levels of use.

http://blog.signalmind.com/head-to-head-quickbooks-vs-freshbooks/

Freshbooks gives you a free month so you can test it. The company is also
growing and just got a huge investment so they will be adding features.

The Freshbooks page:

http://www.freshbooks.com

Sharon
----