Re: Bookkeeping with easy read-only access?
From: Jenny Guy (jenstermeistergmail.com)
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 08:59:52 -0700 (PDT)
Do any of these programs let community members see everything online? I'm
just using plain old Quicken, on my computer. I'm still a little suspicious
of this 'cloud' ;-) I don't let Quicken talk to the bank, I just enter the
checks (this is a very small community)

Everyone has read-only access to the online bank account, so if they're
wondering where the money is going in between quarterly reports, they can
look at that. But it doesn't give them as much information as looking at
Quicken (or Quick-whatever). I would like people to be able to see
everything, if they want to.

Maybe anything cloud-based would have a read-only option, so that may be
the obvious answer... perhaps I'll have to move into the 21st century after
all.

Jenny
Kingfisher Cohousing on Brookdale, Oakland Calif.
www.BrookdaleCommons.org

On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 12:02 PM, Sharon Villines <sharon [at]
sharonvillines.com