Re: Online software for meals
From: Tom Smyth (tomsassafras.coop)
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 04:58:32 -0700 (PDT)
I am also curious about how this will be used for meals. I don't see
anything on their site about organizing meals. There is booking of
'amenities', but a simple booking functionality wouldn't meet our needs I
think. We need to be able to track different types of signups (kid, adult)
and then bill according to signup type and overall meal cost.

Thanks for letting the group know about this!