rentals
From: Rosemary Rasmussen (rasmussenr45gmail.com)
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 14:18:15 -0700 (PDT)
Hi folks.  We are ready to begin building Rocky Corner Cohousing in
Connecticut in the spring.  Any information or advice about rentals? Who
owns your rentals?  Are the tenants members?  Do you do credit checks, ask
for deposits? We want to have a few rentals available.
thanks
Ro Rasmussen from Rocky Corner

  • Rentals Scott Cowley, February 10 1998
    • Rentals Robert Heinich, February 10 1998
    • Re: rentals Lynn Nadeau, April 27 2001
    • rentals Rosemary Rasmussen, October 21 2014