Re: Online software for meals
From: Tom Smyth (tomsassafras.coop)
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 10:10:01 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for all your research Sharon!

Gosh it seems to me like none of these tools really "grok" cohousing. They
are designed for condos, apt buildings, etc. But they miss out on the
coolest features of cohousing that you're not likely to find in those other
places: shared meals, shared work responsibilities. I think here at
Touchstone/Great Oak/Sunward we are leaning towards a custom meals app,
eventually integrated with some other great custom tools that have emerged
over the years (e.g. one for work allocation and tracking).