Re: Micro Living Units -- Affordable
From: alberta maged (albertamagedhotmail.com)
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 11:29:27 -0800 (PST)
have wanted for years now living situation w/ private suites and shared common
areas.  Spent too much time in nursing homes w/ my parents I think but there is
an attractiveness to such institutional buildings being converted.  Wide
hallways, rooms doubled up to fit a single person/couple, and large kitchen
area w/ multiple stoves/burners and many refrigerators.  Not the same as
sharing food but for urban areas especially might be more plausible.  Motels in
outlying areas provide similar situations.  I don't need a private bathroom nor
a private kitchen.

let me know if anyone is interested in finding such a place.

bye, Alberta