Re: What is your unit mix - URBAN
From: Diane (dianeclairegmail.com)
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 12:39:22 -0800 (PST)
Hi Laura,
This is the best I can do without spending  alot of time on this.  I'd
rather call voters.

diane

On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 4:23 PM, Laura Fitch <lfitch [at] krausfitch.com> wrote:

> Hi cohousers,
>

> Can you share your unit mix with me so that I can share it with an urban
> cohousing group that I am working with.  I already have JP coco, Wasatch,
> Cambridge, Cotati.
>

> What I need:
>

> .         Community name and location

Cambridge Cohousing/175 Richdale Av/Cambridge, MA

> .         Date of move in

Janurary 1998 through December 1998 (I hope you will advise them to try not
to space out move-ins over such a long period while the place is still
being build

> .         Total Number of Units

41

> .         Total number of each size of Units

5 large 4 bedroom townhouses
3 small 3 bedroom townhouses
one set of stacked flats with 2 3bedroom units and 2 4 bdroom units
1 special needs units with 4 rooms for residents and 1 supervisor's 2 room
unit
The common house -- elevator building with 2 4 bedroom units; 4 three
bedroom units; 5 two bedroom units; 4 one bedroom unots   and two studios.
Another set of stacked flats with 3 two bedroom units and 3 3bedroom units.

I hope that adds up to 41

This is too big for a cohousing community; I hope you are advising not to
go over 30 units

> .         1-BR -- 4
>
> .         2 bedroom -- 9
>
> .         Small 3-br - and  Large 3-br -- 17
>
> .         4 bedroom -- 10

plus 2 studios

It's hard to count them that way, I'm not sure this is exact,