Re: Micro Living Units -- Affordable
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 06:11:13 -0800 (PST)
I wonder also about having more than one refrigerator in the kitchen.
And bedrooms with room for a desk.

(Although I know a co-household that essentially had cubbies like at work for
the computer work stations of the many that worked at home. THis was in what
the original home had designed as the living room I believe, and they used the
"family room" as the living room.)

-Liz
www.mosaic-commons.org
508-450-0431