Re: Retrofit Cohousing Panel for National Conference in NC
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 06:04:29 -0800 (PST)
On Nov 6, 2014, at 6:30 PM, Jane Calbreath <jane.calbreath [at] gmail.com>
wrote:

> We have scheduled a panel session on ³Retrofited
> Cohousing² and I am  interested in connecting with cohousers from existing
> retrofit communities to participate on our panel. We are specifically
> interested in people who are located in the eastern part of the US, and feel
> free to contact me if you are interested or have a recommendation of someone
> who would be a good spokesperson for this presentation.

Eastern Village in Silver Spring MD (adjacent to DC and a mile from Takoma
Village) is a very interesting retrofit in a former office building. A resident
speaking would be interesting.

Ann Zabaldo, who has developed "regular" cohousing as well, helped develop
Eastern Village. She could speak on the comparisons.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC