Re: Management Software?
From: Norman Gauss (normangausscharter.net)
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2014 12:31:04 -0800 (PST)
Phil Dowds:

Do you find file sharing software useful that would allow us to create our own
files and upload them to the web.  A service called Dropbox has been suggested
by one our members.  She works in a small wildlife rescue facility which uses
Dropbox.

Do you know of other file sharing packages we might look into?

Norman Gauss
Oak Creek Commons Cohousing
Paso Robles, CA