Re: Church Conversion Retrofit Cohousing Panel for National Conference in NC
From: R Philip Dowds (rpdowdscomcast.net)
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 10:18:50 -0800 (PST)
There are a number of possible response to this.  One is that cohousing is a
social compact, not a particular kind kind of architecture; over time, they
will make progress in moving their physical plant into a configuration more
supportive of their communal intents.  On the other hand, many will argue that
the common house is an absolutely essential component of the cohousing model.
Is a car still a car if it does not have tires?  Well, I guess it is … but it’s
not a very good car.

RPD