Re: Church Conversion Retrofit Cohousing Panel for National Conference in NC
From: R Philip Dowds (rpdowdscomcast.net)
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 12:00:14 -0800 (PST)
We can, and often must, make do with what we have, and adapt our activities and
behaviors to the limitations of our environment.  But yesterday (Sunday) at
Cornerstone, we had a general meeting of the members with 30 participants, and
then served a common meal for 40 persons.  Very few houses can accommodate
groups of this size.  While I would never seek to prohibit a cluster of homes
from calling itself cohousing, the common house serves a unique and important
function in the cohousing lifestyle.

RPD