Re: parenting in cohousing in the internet age
From: Jerry McIntire (jerry.mcintiregmail.com)
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 20:12:18 -0800 (PST)
I did *a bit* of research on books that recovered gaming addicts thought
were useful. Doan's "Hooked on Games" did not get high marks. This one did,
"Video Games & Your Kids" by Cash. I plan to read it.

Jerry

Jerry McIntire
Stone's Throw Ecovillage, in the heart of Wisconsin's beautiful Driftless
region
http://stonesthrowcommunity.wordpress.com/
1-608-637-6620