Guest room fees?
From: Marty Roberts (martyrsonic.net)
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 11:00:56 -0800 (PST)
Hi Everyone,
I haven't posted here for awhile.  After 15 years, we've really settled in here
at Two Acre Wood.  But awhile back we converted our kids play room (they're now
teens) into a guest room.  The discussion came up at our recent meeting about
whether to charge for its use.  what kind of rules and fees do you have for
your guest room(s)?  Ours has no shower…and only a fold out sofa bed.
Thanks,
Marty Roberts
Sebastopol, CA

Marty Roberts Productions
Web, video, and event production
Social media marketing
Project design and management
707.829.9191

www.martyrobertsproductions.com
www.facebook.com/MartyRobertsProductions
www.linkedin.com/in/martyrobertsproductions
facebook.com/CittaslowSebastopol

‎"Enjoy the little things in life, because one day you will look back, and
realize they were the big things." - Robert Brault