Re: Guest room fees?
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 12:58:04 -0800 (PST)
I totally agree with Sharon (as usual :) Is this considered a temporary use
until new families with young'uns move in? But those families, when they
visit, won't see an actual toy-and-game-and-costumes filled playroom to
entice them to join - they'll see a not very attractive guest room that
you'll say you can always convert back to a kids room, but if I were in
their shoes I wouldn't hold my breath.

I understand the feeling that this is precious common space not being used
right now, but .... maybe put a comfy chair or two in it and leave it
(otherwise looking like a playroom) as a quiet reading/away room?
   Muriel at Shadowlake Village, Blacksburg, VA