Re: Photos of Community Interiors
From: Daniel Lindenberger (danielsmallboxcms.com)
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 08:37:19 -0800 (PST)
I'd be happy to make a picasa album for this that we could cross tag by
type of location and community.

As with the policy database, I'd ask people to put photos forward that they
are comfortable entering into the public domain via a share-alike
attribution license, so that any of us can use them, as long as we give
proper attribution (who took them, where they are from).

If that sounds good to folks, let me know and I'll begin collecting.

Cheers,
Daniel