Re: a holiday common meal? Something (not) for everyone to eat
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 06:58:12 -0800 (PST)
On Dec 16, 2014, at 5:17 AM, Joani Blank <jeblank [at] swansway.com> wrote:

> Not really, but I can imagine it...Very funny
> https://www.youtube.com/embed/TX9EAavxrus

The only thing mentioned that I haven't heard at Takoma Village is that people
retire to the living room to talk about their surgeries. The food food
requirements/avoidances is right on. Perhaps that is the reason newer and
larger communities don't have 4-6 meals a week!!!

Very funny video--don't miss it. We have a member who writes wonderful songs
like this. I don't know how anyone does it. I love Dr. Seuss and have read
those books a million times and my brain still doesn't do rhymes.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC